This isn’t about “landscaping.”
It’s about enriching the EXPERIENCE you have, right at home.
We transform your outdoor space into an extension of your home that blends beauty and practicality with your vision and your lifestyle.
Let us accent your patio with a shade structure, add ambience with a fire pit, or create an outdoor kitchen for fun and convenience.
Or let us create a dramatic focal point, like a sheet of falling water…Or we’ll give you the intimacy of a ribbon of rounded stones that bottom a stream so slight that a child can easily jump it.
Whether, you want to make a statement, entertain or just your own private getaway— we can do it.
You’ll love how we integrate native plants into your landscape. Plants that will thrive and attract beneficial insects like bees and butterflies, and wildlife like hummingbirds and robins.
We’ll add color and contrast with fast growing shrubs that mature with a lasting beauty. And, bring dimension and scale with trees that provide shade and protection from the wind.
When it comes to landscaping, there are two main categories to consider: traditional landscaping and xeriscaping. Traditional landscaping focuses on creating a visually appealing yard with a variety of plants and features. On the other hand, xeriscaping is all about creating a beautiful landscape using water-efficient plants that can save water resources and lower your water bills. Whether you’re looking for a lush oasis or a sustainable and cost-effective design, understanding these two categories will help you plan your next landscape project with ease.
Hardscapes and Softscapes
The hardscape in landscaping projects consists of durable materials used in structural areas like fencing, paving, fire pits, decks, and patios. It also includes permanent installations such as water fountains, waterfalls, stonework, and ponds. Additionally, outdoor kitchenettes, retaining walls, and other outdoor installations are classified as hardscape features. This category even encompasses portable items like barbecues and patio furnishings.
Softscaping involves a process that utilizes organic material and plants. There are many types of plants that can be used in softscape installations. For example, this might include shrubbery, trees, soil types, perennials, flowers, annuals, climbing vines and more. Some forms of landscaping construction involve architecture. Landscape design and construction can also be included in this category. Many softscaping plans account for large renovations of estate properties and moderate-sized residential properties.
Landscaping Construction as Investment
Investing in landscape design and construction directly impacts the value of your property. It also influences home equity, which can result in financial gain when the property is sold. Additionally, landscaping can significantly improve your everyday quality of life. Projects range in complexity and cost, with some being quick and inexpensive, while others may require thorough planning, development, and financing.
Consider the following issues when considering any hardscape or softscape installation:
- The landscape design and construction planning process should account for any possible problems that might complicate the project. This can include issues like drainage routes, soil pH balance, water lines, underground hazards and other potential problems.
- The purpose of the landscaping design must be taken into account in order to get the result desired. The intended purpose of one project could be recreational, for example; however, other projects might be intended to raise the value of the property. The purpose of the project should be a factor in how the work is done.
- Consider the current layout of the property as a whole before settling on a proposed course of action. Common issues might include the pathways that already exist in the yard. If you wish to change the layout of the natural routing of the yard, this is the time to address it.
- Consider getting a range of ideas from different sources before deciding on the final landscaping construction plans. Work with a landscaping company that will listen to your ideas, concerns and budget limitations.
- Always confirm the qualifications and certifications of your landscaping contractor. The company should be properly insured, and the contractors should have licensing and references.
Landscape Design Service Offerings
Discover the transformative power of expertly executed outdoor spaces. With the guidance of our seasoned professionals, expect nothing less than stunning results. Whether you envision a natural oasis or a modern retreat, our experts will bring your dreams to life. Enhance the quality of your outdoor experience and create an extension of your home with our tailored solutions. Trust us to fulfill your vision for the perfect outdoor space.
“My wife and I just had our backyard designed by Kenny and created by Jose, Miguel, Larson and Tait and we love the results. We couldn’t be happier to finally have a backyard that we will be able to enjoy. Thank you all!” -Ron Frazier